Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Worth every single calorie

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Want Some !!

Tainted Female said...

Where's my piece?

Harsha said...

what flavour was this?

nzm said...

Are those Oreo cookies on top?

Me want!

* said...

Hey cherries on the top huh?

moryarti said...

This is Baskin Robbins' cookies 'n cream ice cream cake

Jayne said...

DIET is an obscene four letter word! Enjoy every mothful & think of us lot who've been drooling for a slice ever since we saw the pic!

Jayne said...

mouthful even!

Harsha said...

I know its Baskin Robbins but.. The flavour inside could differ :p

moryarti said...

its either Oreo Cookies 'n Cream or Pralines 'n Cream ... in most cases anyways .. :)

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Moryarti who cares!!! It's yummy and it's far away and I can't even taste it! So unfair.

Anonymous said...

What sad lives we all live when cakes excite us this much.

I'd like mine SUPERSIZED !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

With fries on top:)

Anonymous said...

With fries on top.:)

Anonymous said...

I'm off to raid the refridgerator!